We are looking for an experienced and emotionally mature HR person to join our fully remote organization to help us build a high performant and friendly environment. We are looking for an open-minded, self-aware, and perceptive person who is enthusiastic about technology, the internet, and exceptional at working and relating to other human beings.
We are growing an organization, which is utilizing self-organized ways of collaborating and getting work done. For this reason, your job will not be a typical HR structured around well-defined processes, but it will be more oriented towards supporting and educating the teams.What is it going to look like
- Daily communication with the team.
- Addressing the needs of people and their potential for personal and professional development.
- Encouraging individuals and teams to collaborate and communicate.
- Organizing and taking care of the payments and the invoices.
- Coming up and implementing improvements in the work-flow.
- Communicating with the accounting team.
- Taking care of on-boarding new people in the team.
- Enjoying flexible working hours.
- Solid experience with HR.
- Experience with working in a remote company.
- Native or fluent English speaker.
- Attention to detail and fast learning skills: you can learn fast.
- Great communicator and writer.
- You enjoy writing notes, documentation, and specifications in a way that is easy to understand.