We are looking for an experienced HR and Administration Manager to carry on essential support operations of our company including HR, finance and compliance management. This is a cross-functional role since we are an early-stage startup with a small talented team. This is a remote position.
Having excellent communication and organisational skills is essential. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They should be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Since we are a remote-friendly startup, having experience working with remote teams and/or startups is preferred.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to enable other operations and teams to function productively.
- Plan and carry out administrative and HR activities and systems
- Source, recruit and onboard new employees
- Nurture a positive working environment and morale building
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and bookkeeping.
- Work with legal counsel and company secretary to ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Proven experience as HR and administration manager
- Having experience working with remote teams is a big plus
- English proficiency, written and spoken
- Good understanding of office and HR procedures and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and compliance management
- Proficient in MS Office or GSuite and experience working with ERP and management software
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- People oriented and a team player
- This is a remote position.
- Work with the best and brightest on a global cutting-edge SaaS product
- Performance oriented culture built on fairness and inclusivity
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Fully remote team, work from anywhere