*This is a 1 year temporary full-time replacement for maternity leave, possibily for permanent at end of term!
We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
About the position
Tempo is looking for a talented, smart and dedicated HR coordinator. If you want to work for a fast-growing, exciting tech company, doing practical stuff and also making sure that our culture is supported, keep reading. The role is fast-paced and varied, mainly supporting daily operation of the Montreal office (50-70 employees) and the People and Talent team. You will be supporting a fun and engaged culture where people enjoy working together.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company where no two days will be the same!
The role involves
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assist with new hire on-boarding related tasks
- Coordinate and delegate the task to the appropriate person of the team
- Assisting in the recruitment and interview processes
- Maintain the HR team's calendar (schedule meetings,HR events etc.)
- Formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management
- Manage office operations (supplies, access, purchases, team catering requests, etc.)
- Manage documentation (filing, e-filling, scanning) as well as prepare letters and documents as needed
The ideal candidate
- Has a diploma or bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 1-3 years experience as HR coordinator and/or office administrator
- In-depth knowledge of human resources operations and best practices
- Hands on experience in using MS Office and Gsuite
- Experience with databases and HRIS systems would be an asset
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Any additional training and certification in Human Resource Management will be considered an asset
What's In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada and Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Come and join our amazing & high-performing People and Talent team!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only
At Tempo Software, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive culture. As such all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.