Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We're looking for an IT Support Specialist to provide guidance and troubleshooting for our growing team as we operate on a fully-remote basis. The ideal candidate is fluent in Microsoft, Apple, and Google products and programs, and has a strong familiarity with conferencing software and cloud-based applications, along with a love for problem-solving and an eagerness to learn.
- Manage Helpdesk support requests through the ticketing system
- Provide technical troubleshooting expertise to resolve various hardware and softwareupgrades, repairs and support
- Assist in New Hire Onboarding Process: Equipment Deploys, Account Creation, Imaging,Setup, and Training
- Assist in creating and maintaining documentation on Helpdesk policies and user support
- Assist company all hands meetings
- Assist in equipment and software inventory and asset tracking
- Complete special projects as requested and documenting all IT procedures
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years Helpdesk experience in an Enterprise IT environment
- A desire to help folks out and an eagerness to learn
- Familiarity with Microsoft, Apple, and Google products in an Enterprise environment
- Familiarity with conferencing, collaboration, and communication software along withother cloud-based applications used (Zoom, Google Apps, Slack, Dropbox)
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects
- Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
- The ability to work independently with little need for direct supervision
- A keen sense for finding missing opportunities to elevate the team to new standards
- Experience in MDM management solutions (like JAMF) and creating policies to managedevices is highly preferable (Windows, Mac OS and mobile devices)
- Knowledge of proper endpoint security management and protection on devices
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.