CloudLinux is looking for enthusiastic IT-recruiter to join our HR-team. IT-recruiter will be in charge of research and hunting potential candidates, onboarding and offboarding initiatives. If you are self-motivated, proactive, and looking for career prospects in IT - we are waiting for you!
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make a difference!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing & updating job descriptions and posting them on appropriate recruitment boards, social media, etc.
- Searching and pre-screening candidates;
- Conducting personal interviews and accompanying a candidate throughout the recruitment cycle;
- Ensuring compliance of candidate’s profile with our corporate culture, teams, etc.
- Job offer communication, adaptation and onboarding/offboarding activities;
- Content development and application of recruiting best practices;
- Designing and documenting sophisticated recruitment reports;
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1-year experience in IT-recruiting
- Fluent English & Russian languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Formulates new and alternate ideas, approaches
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find appropriate solution
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge, degree, practice in psychology will be a plus
We’ll give you:
- the chance of a lifetime to get onboard a young, dynamic and fast-growing technology company;
- access to ground-breaking technology, and the freedom to expand your skills;
- a full-time, regular monthly contract, with a competitive compensation paid in US dollars;
- paid vacation, compensation for coworking, English language training, individual coaching, paid sick leave, medical insurance (if based in Russia or Ukraine), additional national holidays for your region;
- The freedom to choose where to work, anywhere in the world, so long as you’re online.
What are you waiting for?