We're seeking a talented, self-starting data scientist to help lead our efforts in generative data synthesis and data privacy. At Tonic, you'll have the opportunity to help work with a product that is core infrastructure for organizations to use, analyze, and build upon their data while exploring new privacy and data techniques such as differential privacy, synthesizing new data, and creating small and effective subsets of production datasets. In addition, as an early member of our engineering team you'll have many opportunities to forge our best practices, technical decisions, and create areas of ownership for yourself.
We are actively considering applicants that are fully remote in addition to our offices in Atlanta, GA and San Francisco, CA.Requirements
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or similar technical field of study
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills, able to work independently with little direction
Great candidates will have:
- Experience with generative models, LSTM networks, higher order Markov Chains
- Experience in object oriented programming such as C#, Java, or C++.
- Experience with differential privacy, especially as it pertains to generative modelling.
- This job is for someone who likes to get their hands dirty and deliver pragmatic solutions to customers quickly. Here are a few things you can expect to do:
- What you build will ship in our product used by all of our customers.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health and dental
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dependent Care FSA