About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback and quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement and performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Earnin and Postmates, through to household names like Warby Parker and Mercedes-Benz, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams and operations, and the tools they need to drive team member engagement and continuous performance improvements.
Stella Connect is hiring a Lead Product Designer. In this role, you’ll build experiences to motivate, engage and delight customer care teams. You’re excited to apply your skills to a broad set of design challenges: increasing the usefulness of feedback comments from end-customers, simplifying data and reports into recommendations, and finding every excuse to delight the user. You’ll spend time gathering feedback from end users, have a chance to iterate your designs with user feedback, and work closely with engineers to bring the designs to life.
- Manage the entire product design process - from research to wire framing to visual design
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to make design decisions that benefit users
- Listen to users to understand what drives each persona
- Design fleshed out prototypes on a rapid basis
- Test your designs at varying levels of fidelity
- Partner cross-collaboratively with engineers and product managers to bring your designs to life
- Balance fun and engaging design with practical and useful
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Shipped successful consumer and/or enterprise products
- Ability to prototype to test and get feedback
- You have an online or PDF portfolio that you can share with us
- Eager to both learn and teach within a high-powered team
What will make you a standout candidate
- Experience with gamified systems
- Data visualization
- Experience working directly with enterprise clients
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp, stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; 10 company holidays, including Juneteenth and Election Day, as well as an unlimited vacation policy.
At Stella, we love everybody! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company’s inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.