OpenVPN Inc, one of the world's most trusted VPN providers, is seeking a highly motivated Lead Technical Recruiter with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you want to be a part of a dynamic, creative team that supports one another, thrives on freedom and flexibility, and builds products that make the online world a more secure place, come join us!
- The ideal candidate is responsible for sourcing, screening and hiring qualified candidates
- Performs full cycle recruitment for designated positions including developing sourcing strategies, posting positions, actively sourcing candidates and leading assessment/interview processes
- Actively sources passive talent using creative recruiting techniques including but not limited to job board management, social media, cold calling, networking events, engagement with industry organizations
- Responsible for performing the administrative duties of the recruitment process including job postings, timely communication with candidates & hiring teams, and applicant paperwork
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, hiring teams and stakeholders in the company
- Partners with HR to assist with the on-boarding of new associates
- Drives and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer acceptance and new hire on-boarding
- Maintains strict confidentiality for all sensitive information
- Proactively utilizes Applicant Tracking System to track progress of applicants
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a recruiter/sourcer role
- Minimum 2 years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in any applicant tracking software