Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to enrich its team to spread company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.The customer has a number of existing products for commercial kitchen and restaurant designers and manufacturers and would like to rebuild some of them from scratch to enter new markets. Rebuild is going to happen with the latest technology stack: .NET Core, ASP.NET, Blazor, architecture, and database re-design is also part of the technical scope.Existing products are in production and consider active development.Project Platform - .NET Core, ASP.NET, Blazor, Azure, SQL Server, SQLite.Customer location - Venice, Italy.Responsibilities:We are looking for a self-organized Quality Assurance Engineer with user-oriented perspective to join our growing team, to assess software quality through manual testing. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for building a bridge between the quality standards and the final product by implementing a strategy for quality coordination, testing and bug reporting, and suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Essential skills and qualifications
• At least 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Demonstrated knowledge of defect management practices.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Familiarity with regression testing.
• Modern web applications testing experience.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Automation testing experience would be a plus.
• Experience with desktop applications testing is a great plus.
• Experience working in a distributed team environment.
• Knowledge of SQL and databases.
• Experience working with TestRail.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.