We love software developers. And software developers love us.
How else would we have over 90% 5-star reviews from software developers--on a time-tracking app?
7pace offers the best integrated, most automated, and least-annoying timekeeping solution (sic!) for enterprise software teams.
We believe that tracking time shouldn’t be a distraction, an annoyance, or a second job.
7pace runs 7pace Timetracker, a SaaS solution specifically and exclusively for professional software developers in enterprises. It’s tightly integrated into knowledge worker platforms like GitHub and Azure DevOps. 7pace Timetracker is a leading extension in the Microsoft Visual Studio Marketplace for Azure DevOps. Our goal is to be the most painless solution in the software engineering space, by making time tracking automatic and turning time data into insights that engineers can use to level up their skills and their careers.
We serve 2,500 global customers from over 100 countries, including freelancers, SMBs, government agencies, and international corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Orange, Xerox, Caterpillar, Siemens, Accenture, and Deloitte.
Our team of 35 is globally distributed and remote-first.
We’re a fast-growing, bootstrapped startup; profitable since 2018 without venture capital.
About the position
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support the Marketing team in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience in marketing
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Bootstrapped and profitable: We can decide on our pace and make decisions independently and quickly and adapted to our culture.
- Freedom: Planning your working hours, your place of work, and your scope of tasks and responsibilities
- Entrepreneurship wanted: We are looking for teammates who want to push our company forward and offer share options.
- Culture: We have the spirit of an in-face team with the perks of remote work. Even if we don't see each other every day, we meet in person as often as possible.
- Continuous product development: We believe in fantastic software and constantly strive for perfection. The product can always be better.
- Continuous team development: We believe in partnership and constantly strive to develop every team mate. A mate stumbles? Success is to be at their side and catch them from falling.
- No bullshit: We’re a company of doers. Creative minds working together to build the next big thing. Autonomy is written with a capital A.
- No shortcuts: Top-level cloud infrastructure combined with the best tools available - tools are here to make us stronger
- Contribute to the unexpected: Building a product that is far more complex than one would expect, in a way very different than anyone would expect, and create an experience no one would expect to be possible.