InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Marketing Coordinator to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We’re in search of a Marketing Coordinator to support our Demand Generation Team and drive performance and efficiency across all marketing channels; including webinars, field events, account-based marketing and digital campaigns. At InVision, the Demand Generation Team is tasked with leveraging the channels above to drive pipeline, opportunity creation, and integrated campaigns that support our wider sales organization. This role reports to the Strategic Marketing Manager under InVision’s Demand Generation function.
What you’ll do:
- Execute across many marketing channels (events, webinars, digital, etc) to increase awareness, grow lead flow, and support enterprise-wide adoption
- Own internal communication channels to create transparency across marketing campaigns and increase sales & marketing alignment
- Build bridges across the wider marketing team to ensure efficiency at the sales level
- Create and leverage in-person events, webinars, email campaigns, and field marketing programs, among other tactics, to help our sales teams achieve aggressive revenue goals
- Collaborate closely with the strategic and enterprise sales and customer success teams to understand key business issues facing stakeholders in target accounts and develop customized programs to address them
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of your programs and campaigns in an easy-to understand language for sales
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of coordination experience in marketing, communications and/or events
- Experience executing B2B marketing campaigns that are tied to sales performance outcomes
- Ability to partner and inspire cross-functional teams to spearhead complex marketing problems
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to business needs and evolving priorities - this role oversees emerging markets alongside established ones, and will require entrepreneurial thinking by someone who can roll up their sleeves and find creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with experience partnering with sales
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally and building relationships with teammates
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.