HeySummit is looking for a Marketing Manager to run digital marketing campaigns, manage projects, and coordinate campaigns across channels.
- Manage marketing campaigns: Meet with stakeholders, develop an experiment plan, coordinating with creative, analysing results
- Work closely with the Growth Lead to implement marketing and growth initiatives
- Work with Product Manager to track upcoming features for site changes and marketing communications
- Help plan and execute content marketing (articles, podcast, videos, landing pages etc)
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns (communication channels, content, copy, scheduling, measurement)
- Run a/b tests on campaigns
- Communicate with our customers by sending timely, relevant emails that drive product adoption, increase product awareness, grow brand loyalty, and assist customers with helpful information about our HeySummit.
- Create and edit automated marketing campaigns, chat flows, and other product messaging within automation platforms
- Customer interviews and reporting
- Manage communications received into marketing email inboxes
- Generate and manage reporting from Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- Update Marketing site copy with changes as needed and assist in creating copy/content for landing pages
- You have experience meeting with stakeholders and developing and implementing campaigns via email, social, and other channels
- You love trying new ways to reach customers and getting your hands dirty in getting things set up
- You have experience with tools like segment, customer.io, facebook ads, google adwords, email drip campaigns, hubspot, landing page builders and are confident with marketing analytics and implementation
- You like to move fast and iterate on ideas
- Tracking data is key to your decisions about approach
- You take pride in drafting clear, engaging marketing copy
- You love the details, but are not afraid to think about the bigger picture
HeySummit empowers anyone to run amazing virtual summits from anywhere. From selling tickets and organising speakers, to managing talks and outreach, HeySummit is a complete wrap-around system for organisers of online conferences, speaker series, media libraries and summits.
Everyday, people use HeySummit in new ways to spread human knowledge and with a smaller carbon footprint. We’re on a mission to be the best way to spread human knowledge.
More than just a summit platform, we strive to make an impact with everything we do.
Where We’re Going
We see HeySummit growing into a highly impactful company, building a beautiful product that empowers users all over the world.
The future, we believe, is distributed, and we’re building a connected team that can work from anywhere. We welcome applications from all over the world.
Following in the footsteps of pioneers like Buffer and Doist, we’re deliberate about the culture we develop. This means fostering a working community of independent thinkers, supporting one another to work our best, and encouraging personal and professional growth.
Working With Us
We believe exceptional work is about adopting a mindset of continuous learning and being comfortable with failure, openness and vulnerability. We practice radical candor, provide a supportive environment and encourage everyone to challenge assumptions. We have a no-blame culture where everyone’s ideas have value.
We’re remote positive. We believe you’re best placed to understand how you work best, and we have resources available to help you work when and where you want. We find that +/- 5 hours from Edinburgh (UK time) works best unless otherwise specified, however are open to considering other options for exceptional candidates.
We believe communication is vital for exceptional work. We have daily video standups, open calls, and 121s where you meet and build relationships with every member of the team. We have two all-company off-sites per year. These activities help us to build a strong and supportive workplace culture.