InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Marketing Operations Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our Demand Generation team makes an important impact on how we solve for business problems, and increase efficacy of our standard practices.
What you’ll do:
- Own campaign operations in our tech stack, including tools like Marketo, SFDC, Swoogo, GoToWebinar, Drift, and Bizible
- Support execution of marketing campaigns through segmentation, data imports, and list building
- Own the marketing database and data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from 3rd party tools and online sources, and flow of leads between Marketo and Salesforce
- Use automation to solve business problems, collaborate with stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems, and optimize workflows to increase efficiency
- Supporting our approach to lead management, scoring, tracking, and improving funnel efficiency and providing guidance and training
- Analyze success metrics for demand generation campaigns using tools like SFDC, Marketo and Bizible
- Assist with evolving the marketing tech stack through administering current technologies and researching and implementing new ones, ensuring our systems can support business requirements at scale
- Research and champion new processes, sharing best practices that’ll drive speed and efficiency across our systems and organization
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years of Marketing Operations experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Proficiency in Marketo (or comparable Marketing Automation platform) and SFDC, and the ability to manage integrations between Marketo and other systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing organization
- Experience managing and monitoring data quality between Marketo and SFDC
- Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
- Experience executing on campaign operations to support the Marketing organization
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and martech
- Team player with a great sense of humor
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.