Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Marketing Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, creative, self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. This is a full-time, home-based position.
The Remote Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for ours and our clients' software services and products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobile and desktop applications.
- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads, etc),
- Client software products marketing research and planning, liaising with clients
- Strategy, creation, and launch of AdWords campaigns
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising
- Media outreach efforts
- Email marketing campaigns and others
The type of projects/tasks you might work on include:
- Mobile applications in different type of niches
- E-commerce businesses
- SaaS solutions
- Website and web applications
- Lead generation for Scopic (B2B)
- Recruitment marketing
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting skills, preferably writing to sell, content creation and some technical writing
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the IT & software industry
- Experience in lead generation through marketing activities
- Expertise in creating and using email campaign software (e.g., MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
We will only consider applications that include 2 writing samples in English as part of consideration.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.