About the Job
We are looking for a fully remote Mobile developer to support Planned Parenthood Direct, our flagship branded telehealth application, connecting people to essential health and wellness services delivered by Planned Parenthood. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about upholding high quality standards in software development, leveraging Agile Methodology with a remote team.
$90,000-115,000 Annually based on experience
Required Technical Qualifications
- Strong software engineering background, including a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of software design, application development and support
- Expertise in creating and modifying Web Services and APIs using SOAP, REST, and JSON
- Expertise with React Native and React JS
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with Promoting Apps to the Apple Store and the Google Play Store
- Experience with JSON data models
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps
- Build innovative and highly stable applications using existing and emerging technologies
- Provide timely estimates, status updates and communication for assigned projects and tasks
- Work within Change Control procedures, adhering to release management processes
- Participate in design and code review sessions
- Provide inputs/recommendations for overall system design/architecture
- Provide technical production support and technical troubleshooting assistance to new and existing applications
- Identify methods to measure and optimize application performance and identify bottlenecks.
- Effective and professional written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Experience working with Atlassian Collaboration tools, including but not limited to Jira, Confluence
- Expertise using Git
- Demonstrated aptitude for creativity, analytical skills and complex problem-solving
Kaleido Health Solutions was established in July 2017 to develop and scale centralized telehealth services for Planned Parenthood. We provide an integrated set of software and program management services to support consultations, diagnoses and prescriptions through a single, unified Planned Parenthood Direct branded mobile health experience. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.