Oddball believes that the best products are built when engineers understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal space.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Mobile Engineer, that in coordinate with our product and design teams, will oversee all things pertaining to the design, development, and delivery of a major mobile application in the federal space. As an early hire on this small team, you'll have a huge stake in what we build and how we work.
We are looking for someone with the following skillset:
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Android and iOS mobile development work experience (Dart and/or Flutter a major plus)
- API (internal and external) integration experience, specifically with JSON and Schema based APIs.
- Passion for operational excellence
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies
- Successful track record of working remotely.
- Ability to obtain a low-level security clearance.
- Experience with:
- Swagger UI
- JWT tokens
- Open StreetMaps
This is a remote position.
This is a salaried role. Oddball offers tech and continuing education stipends.