Annual Salary Range : £27,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Passionate about web development? Looking for a flexible, remote role where you are part of an enthusiastic and committed team?
We are looking for a .Net web developer to join our distributed team.This is a permanent position and could be either full or part time.
You will be an important member of our distributed development team. You will be working extremely closely with our amazing, long term clients and be involved in all aspects of projects including requirements gathering, contributing to architectural decisions, planning and prioritisation and throughout the development process.You will be working remotely as part of a small team of 10 spread across Scotland, England, several other countries across Europe and beyond. Working on a distributed team takes a high level of motivation and the ability to self- manage. You will also be communicating with clients directly. This requires excellent written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with both technical and non-technical people.
Part time or Job Share options
We are very open to part time (min 50%) or job share applications for this role. Please make your interest clear in your application, or get in touch with any questions.
- are keen to take responsibility and use your experience, ideas and energy to help drive success
- enjoy solving problems and are constantly looking to learn and improve
- are willing to be measured by your output and the value you bring, not the hours you log
- are outstanding at communicating both verbally and in written English (and more than tech-speak!)
- are detail oriented and meticulous about quality
- understand how important good, disciplined process is; in software development as well as communication and project management
The ideal person will bring the correct mindset, ability to learn and adapt along with as wide a range of technical experience as possible, we therefore encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.
You need to:
- have excellent experience of web development
- be experienced in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- have an understanding of frontend coding (HTML/CSS and JS)
- be comfortable using GIT
Experience of any of the following would also be an advantage: API development, Actor Model (e.g. Akka), React, TypeScript, Azure DevOps. Although experience of these is definitely not required, an interest in learning is.