All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
Chainlink has already experienced huge success in its core verticals and is poised for a rapid expansion into new use cases. Our ambitions are limitless, and we believe this open source technology can and will change the world.
As an Operations Associate, you will be working with an experienced and accomplished senior management team to coordinate operational capabilities across the organization, mitigate various risks, and execute the necessary steps to drive forward the company’s objectives.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to facilitate the growth of a fast growing global technology/blockchain company
- Implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Coordinate between cross-functional teams to drive business outcomes and increase efficiency
- Execute strategies to reduce risk related to commercial relationships
- Support expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Ensure the quality of work performed by outside vendors for various matters
- Partner with the leadership team to establish and implement critical operational processes.
- Provide additional ad hoc operational support to the team as necessary
- 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to work in a cross-functional role while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice to the business
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability and desire to work both autonomously but also collaboratively
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts and other decentralized systems
- Prior startup operations experience
- Prior remote work experience
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.