A little bit about us
Based in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Spain, we are a fast-growing start-up in the digital consulting industry. We help businesses solve tough digital challenges through the power of open talent ecosystems. This means that we work predominantly with independent industry experts and ex-consultants from tier 1 brands, enabling us to form top specialist teams with a combination of backgrounds and skillsets that really fit the needs of our clients. To date, we have built a community of ~1000 top-quality digital professionals and serve 15+ world-class businesses.
What we are looking for
As we are working with highly flexible teams, we need a people and recruitment intern who is based in Spain but will be supporting activities across the Dutch and UK business as well. We are looking for someone who can support our end-to-end recruitment, contracting, and onboarding of independent consultants. This means that you think human first, you are organized in how you work, have good communication skills, have an eye for good processes, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Being part of our start-up also means that you will be involved in supporting building the company with us, by, for example, working on internal projects set to improve and enhance our current working practices and engagement with our communities of independent consultants.
What we offer?
We offer you an exceptional experience to work for a fast-growing start-up, with a fun, dynamic, and stable international environment. Our management team is ambitious and innovative while bringing a professional approach from their previous experience as partners at big 4 consulting companies.
Development: You will take on a key role in our talent acquisition and daily operations. You will be working directly with a highly experienced founding team that held partner-level positions at Tier 1 consultancies and experience how a hyper-growth start-up team scales.
Experience: We offer you an exceptional experience to work for an exciting start-up with a highly motivated and ambitious team.
Challenge: Freedom, responsibility, the possibility to test new ideas in a hands-on environment - if this sounds like a challenge you are up for - apply now!
This is a paid internship, with an allowance of 500€/month.
What you will do as a People and Recruitment Intern
- Owning the end-to-end recruitment and employee lifecycle process for our Spanish based clients as well as clients in the UK and NL
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition process to find the very best independent consultants across the UK, Netherlands, and Spain as well as other European locations.
- Applying the latest trends and digital technologies to improve upon conventional talent acquisition and HR practices.
- Applying reporting and analysis to better understand the recruitment function from a data perspective.
- Taking a leading role in recruiting core members for the Riverflex team, from senior level to Internship positions.
- Acting as a contact person and Riverflex brand ambassador on our communication channels and providing support to consultants in their recruitment-related enquiries.
Onboarding & Contracting
- Helping us onboard our valued consultants to ensure they are set up for success with all the tools they need to deliver incredible results.
- Get involved in our consultant contracting process.
- Supporting the consultants from a contracting, billing, and invoicing perspective.
- Contributing ideas to ensure our onboarding process is effective, efficient and delivers a great consultant experience.
You will be working with our People Team based in the Netherlands and be reporting to our People Lead.
What you need to succeed
- Recently completed a degree in International Business, Economics or a related field (e.g., HR Management / Organisational Psychology).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who wants a hands-on role in building structure, systems, programs, and processes to improve operational efficiencies.
- Independence and the ability to be self-motivated in a remote working context.