InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Come join an evolving and well-respected People team as we reimagine work at InVision.
About the team:
At InVision, we believe that design makes everything possible. The People Business Partner plays a key role in designing a world-class employee experience across our global InVision team. This role is an integral part of our business strategy, as a trusted advisor/coach to employees and managers and for their ability to build sustainable and scalable programs that deliver positive results. This critical role has a broad scope of responsibilities and requires balancing highly strategic work and tactical tasks with ease. Top candidates see their roles as enablers who work with individuals and teams to achieve their goals. This requires having a strong business acumen, excellent judgement, deep empathy and an eagerness to solve the variety of problems, opportunities and challenges that come their way, regardless of the complexity. The People Business Partner is one of the most influential and impactful roles in the company and is one of the most highly satisfying in return.
What you'll do:
- Be a catalyst for helping InVision achieve business outcomes, by acting as a trusted confidant and coach, providing excellent advice, tools and resources that continuously improve and develop the team
- Develop and implement tailored programs for your client groups that assist teams through strategic planning, visioning, navigating through change, growth/scaling teams and ensuring highly effective feedback
- Deliver meaningful talent review processes, as well as ensure the effective execution of global talent management initiatives (retention planning, succession planning, performance and calibration programs, talent development planning, etc.)
- Provide coaching and consultation to leaders on strategic projects, department goals, organizational policies and programs. Recommend appropriate decisions that may be complex in nature and will have a significant impact to the business
- Effectively collaborate with other People team centers of excellence (Compensation, Benefits, Talent Attraction, Operations, Learning & Development, etc.) when working on the development and implementation of strategies and programs to attract, develop, reward and retain exceptional talent
- Proactively provide managers with strategic and tactical employee relations support
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees in a global setting, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal as needed/required
What you'll bring:
- 8+ years' of HR or leadership experience as a strategic partner
- Strong organizational development background (Team Effectiveness, Coaching, Culture)
- Foundational understanding of HR analytics and experience with HR systems & tools
- Strong emotional intelligence, interpersonal and written communication skills to connect with our global, distributed team
- A highly collaborative style that enables you to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community/work environment
- Demonstrated HR/ER fundamentals, with a deep curiosity to know and learn more
- Ability to uphold confidentiality and discretion with all sensitive matters
- Successful project management mindset
- Proven ability to be resourceful, inventive, self-motivated and able to independently lead and influence others
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Impeccable judgment with intuitive nature to balance company needs while partnering with managers and employees alike
- Ability to quickly learn about new business areas and build business insight
- Experience with change management, culture work, engagement and team effectiveness
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.