It’s a great time to join Snackpass! We are building the first ubiquitous social e-commerce platform in the west, starting with takeout on college campuses. Students use Snackpass to order ahead at local restaurants, skip the line and get discounts with their friends. After every purchase, you get a reward point for yourself and a bonus point to send to a friend. We have had success from the very beginning. The semester we launched, over 80% of Yale student body started using Snackpass to order food. We’ve repeated our success at multiple campuses (Brown, Berkeley, Michigan, Dartmouth) and are looking to expand to 100 campuses, and then radiate into surrounding cities. We're looking for creative and ambitious people to join our team! We'd love to talk with you. Snackpass is a startup backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst and First Round Capital, the same firms who invested in Square, Uber and Airbnb.
About the Role:
Our SuperStar People/Talent administrator provides a range of complex, diversified and confidential administrative support services to the People/Talent Acquisition Team as well as providing administrative support to our CEO. Our Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of technical HR functions and
- Administers hiring and on-boarding functions of employment, preparing and maintaining employment records and other human resources documentation, coordinating interview schedules, improving our hiring process, and utilizing HR systems.
- Develops broad HR systems and process knowledge in order to provide support, reporting and issue resolution. May be trained and tasked with system administrator responsibilities for selected systems.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition team to schedule, communicate, and coordinate interviews. Looking for a person who loves to create a great candidate experience and be the face of our Talent team.
- Provide administrative support to CEO as needed
- Runs and distributes Talent Acquisition Operational reports.• Processes employee verification requests of employment.• Other projects as needed as we grow!
- 2 - 4 years' related experience.
- Expert skills within GSuite, Applicant tracking systems and familiarity with payroll/HRIS platform.• Proven organizational, critical thinking and administrative skills with keen attention to detail and strong time-management.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and vendor management skills.• Experience with external vendor coordination and detailed record keeping.
- Expert skills in system proficiency, employee data management, reporting and metrics.• Broad-based Talent Acquisition program design skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.• Highly attentive to detail.
- A skilled communicator, both written and verbal.• Experience building a great team culture!