About Clipboard Health
At Clipboard Health (YC W17) we work with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when they want, and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to get staff when they need it.
About The Role
We are looking for an outstanding product analyst who will work at the nexus of analytics, engineering, operations and design to work within our Product team to drive our business forward. As a Product Analyst, you'll build analytical and operational expertise while working across a variety of high-impact projects. You'll embed within one of our product domains, but service the entire Clipboard Health product ecosystem to ensure broad exposure.
As A Product Analyst You Will
- Partner with product and operations teams to conduct in-depth quantitative analyses that guide strategic decisions
- Make recommendations based on detailed analysis and a deep understanding of our product
- Build and maintain reports, models, and visualizations which provide insight into users experiences and business performance
- Write and maintain product documentation for new and existing features
- Contribute to our team and company data culture through peer collaboration, training, coaching and more
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 0-2+ years of product analytics experience
- Experience working in quantitative or analytical role, preferably at a startup or management consulting
- Strong knowledge of SQL and/or Python to be self-sufficient with analysis
- You are a team player and love to deliver outstanding results while having a fun time with your teammates doing it!
- You have some "archaeologist" in you, are insatiably curious and enjoy digging for truth
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- You are resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.