Cosuno is an early-stage startup with a mission to re-invent construction software. Our SaaS solution helps construction companies to find subcontractors, send out requests for proposals, and manage the pre-construction bidding process more productively. With our solution, construction professionals have greater visibility into their purchasing processes and become more efficient in their daily work.
We are a product-centric company as our success is a direct result of the quality and reliability of our solution. Therefore, we believe in maintaining a strong engineering culture where talented individuals have the freedom to express themselves in the product features they design and build.
Finally, we are backed by excellent investors and maintain an extensive network of partners in the construction industry, both of which help us sustain our growth.
As a Product Designer you will work with the product management as well as the engineering team on a daily basis and be responsible for projects from conception and implementation to final optimization. Become part of the still small Product and Design team and have the opportunity to help shape the design culture at Cosuno. With an excellent understanding of product design, the ability to work in a team and boundless motivation for colleagues and product, you and your team will take our product design to the next level in no time.
- Join the still-small product and design team with the opportunity to shape the design culture at Cosuno
- Work very closely together with the product management and engineering team
- Be a key part of our product development process driving design projects from user stories to delivery
- Create holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Deliver feature specifications and support implementation
- Contribute to our design system
- Experience in designing user interfaces for web and/or mobile apps with complex user flows and interactions
- A portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of interaction and visual design
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Skills beyond graphical design, including topics such as UX research, mapping user journeys, A/B testing, customer interviews, etc.
- Experience being involved in agile product teams as a product designer, preferably in other startup companies
- Great communication skills and are comfortable talking directly to the customers
- Speak German and English fluently
Nice to haves or willing to learn:
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite skills
Your other traits include...
- Being passionate about startups and have a pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- Self-driven and can work independently
- Product-oriented - focused on delivering value to the user
- Pro communicator of abstract ideas and concepts
- Learning mindset - always curious about new trends or tools
- Opportunity to shape a valuable, impactful product in a meaningful way
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Fully remote position, although we also have an office centrally located in Berlin-Mitte
- Casual startup environment with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and working from home policy
- Hardware of your choice (e.g. Macbook Pro)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!