We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 70 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.What are we looking for
A Product Designer able to craft the correct design and UI/UX decisions in an agile way.What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Translate client's needs or requests into design solutions by researching, wireframing, sketching and prototyping for desktop and mobile applications.
- Design unique, useful, high-quality layouts, incorporating user requirements, both in terms of functions and aesthetics.
- Create the correct design and UI/UX decisions in an agile and independent way, without constant supervision.
- Define, update, and use design systems.
- Craft memorable brandings for new startups.
Besides sharing your portfolio with us, you'll need:
- Master tools like Figma.
- Control Jira.
- Feel comfortable working in English
- Good communication skills and ability to work on multidisciplinary teams.
- Agility to be ready to deliver on time, budget and expectations.
IIt's a great plus if you also know about:
Here you are some perks why you’d love to join our team:
- Salary scale. We base fixed salaries on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €16- 40K according to responsibility and expertise. The first salary review will be at 6 months after you join the team.
- Bonus Pay: On top of your regular earnings, we thank you with extra payments for your commitment regarding leadership, adaptation to remote work, the successful recommendation of candidates, ... and more coming soon!
- Flexible working hours: We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family. The distribution of our working time is completely different!
- Indefinite contract: Our idea when you start at Z1 is that you spend a long time with us. We want you to feel happy and that you bring out your best version.
- Training plan: We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware that the only way to achieve this is by dedicating time for research and study.
- Good vibes only: We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together. Get ready for an enjoyable team-building activity every week.