Bonfire is an ecommerce platform where anyone can design and sell custom apparel online with a no-inventory campaign-based model. Our users range widely, including nonprofits raising money and building brand awareness, content creators engaging their audiences, individuals launching personal fundraisers and everything in between.
We build software that facilitates just about every aspect of buying or selling custom apparel online. Our UX-heavy modules include our self service merchandise design tool and campaign/store setup flows which dovetail into our highly trafficked campaign pages & checkout flows. We also build for the supply chain & logistics side of our business, with portals and services that serve admin, preproduction and fulfillment needs.
Bonfire is looking for a Product Manager to create, maintain & oversee the Product Roadmap in service of company and departmental metrics and goals.
This individual would work side by side with engineers, designers, data specialists, marketers, sales, support & production to solve problems, build software, and above all, prioritize impact.
The ideal candidate would value critical thinking and intellectual honesty and have an insatiable need to continuously improve oneself to learn/navigate new and changing technologies.
- Identify, spec & roadmap software-centric opportunities that align with business goals & the overall direction of the product
- Gather and analyze user feedback in all its forms to identify, spec & roadmap opportunities to solve for the customer
- Maintaining the roadmap through constant reappraisal of impact and ruthless prioritization
- Coordinate with engineers and product team on the discovery, speccing & project management around items on the roadmap
- Formulate and test hypotheses around impact made by items on the roadmap on key company metrics, including through A/B testing.
- Create internal documentation and training materials for our platform & roll out those materials & communicate with stakeholders as needed
- Setting quarterly goals through researching new opportunities and assembling business cases
Ideal candidate should
- Have experience working with datasets to analyze/answer business questions and/or build business cases
- Have 3+ years experience in project management, product management, program management, business analyst or a related discipline
- Have 3+ years experience in ecommerce, saas or a related industry
- Have 1+ years experience in ownership & management of all or part of a software product
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)