At Maze, we are on a mission to empower anyone to test and learn rapidly. We want to give product and marketing teams the tools they need to create better customer facing experiences. Feedback and testing is core to what we offer to our customers and also what we strive to do as much of as possible while building Maze.
As a PM at Maze you'll help us:
- Shape the long term vision and product strategy together with the Product Lead
- Define the objectives and key results that will help achieve the company's goals
- Dig into the problems that are worth solving for our customers and the business
- Constantly create and optimize processes to streamline the product development
- Bring us closer to our customers, being in constant dialog with them and using Maze to gather data
- Work with the product development teams to shape ideas, narrow down problems and support the development process of our products
- Improve our data literacy, constantly optimizing our dashboards in Amplitude and GA, sharing the learnings with the team.
You'll work on:
- Our user-research platform, with all the challenges associated with complex data-visualization & analytics dashboard.
- Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete marketplace from scratch.
- Prototyping tool integrations, or you’ll be able to work directly with the teams of the best design companies in the world (Figma, InVision, Marvel, Sketch, Adobe and more.)
- Our automated reporting platform, where you’ll work on a comprehensive document for the whole product team to collaborate on.
- Analyzing and strategizing across the entire funnel. Making sure we are constantly optimizing the funnels that are most relevant to the stage the business is in at any given time.
- 2-4 Years of product management experience
- You've owned a product or significant part of a product from inception to launch in the past
- You have a track record of moving KPIs significantly. You can measure your impact smartly and get down to why things have moved.
- You eat analytics for breakfast (ie. Google Analytics, Amplitude) enabling the team to measure its progress across all platforms. You have experience running complex A/B tests to improve the conversion funnel.
- You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details. Design skills are a clear bonus.
- You have a track record of delivering excellent user experience that delight users.
- You have a good technical understanding so that you can help your team prioritise technological investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- Strong communication skills internally towards colleagues and customers.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Perfectly fluent in English
- Enjoy working remotely
The hiring process:
- First interview with Arjen (Product Lead at Maze)
- Take home task
- Group interview (your chance to ask questions)
- Design interview (chat with someone from the Design team)
- Reference check
- Founder interviews (chat with Jo our CEO and Thomas our CTO)
- 33 days of paid leave
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze
- Laptop and accessories paid by maze
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Family leave: 12 weeks for the main caregiver, 3 weeks otherwise.
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the companies needs