MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As Product Manager you will:
- Own MURAL’s Community roadmap, including features and third-party evaluations.
- Collaborate with our internal and external community stakeholders to deeply understand, document, analyze and synthesize needs into product priorities, roadmap plans and detailed specifications.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can constantly improve and become a better team.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with a focus on execution and experience conducting third-party tech analysis (e.g. community forum solutions).
- Ability to define key metrics, analyze existing data and identify opportunities to drive new value.
- Trained and practiced in Agile methodologies, with experience to apply the appropriate practices for the context and needs of the team.
- Knowledge of front-end and design experience with webflow.
- Ability to align cross-functional stakeholders (design, development, community leaders) to agree and execute on a plan.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
Ideally you have...
- Knowledge of marketplace.
- Passion about driving a modern view of community, recognizing that "communities" have become the true value of many leading tech companies.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.