AKASHA Foundation is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Marketing Manager. In this role, this individual is responsible for developing and managing go-to-market strategies, core messaging, positioning, competitive differentiation, and integrated marketing activities to drive adoption of our products. Additionally, we’ll look to our PMM to be the expert in audience engagement and translate this information into actionable, measurable marketing communication tools that are tailored to various segments – prospects, customers, partners, and employees.
Craft the story and message for our products.
Work cross-functionally within the company to define target personas in vertical markets and develop content and messaging to reach them.
Develop market analysis (including market research, market problem definition, market sizing and business competitive analysis) that feeds into the product strategy.
Work with the leading industry analysts to educate them on AKASHA and to drive c positioning in relevant analysts’ market reports.
Serve as an evangelist to developers, customers, partners, industry analysts, and press.
Work to identify customers to be nurtured as customer references for marketing.
Work with external PR agencies on product announcements.
Provide product training and enablement for internal teams.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience.
- A track record of shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Highly motivated energetic self-starter, passionate and highly knowledgeable about marketing.
- Comfortable with both strategic messaging and hands-on tactical content creation, all at the same time.
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, qualitative analysis skills, and project management skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working cross-functionally.
Nice to Have
- Experience in open source projects.
- Graduate business or technical degree.
We look forward to hearing from you! o/