Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it can help structure, automate, that is, streamline the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it’s currently at $6m ARR, growing 8%+ MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, KPMG use Lokalise for constantly updating old and adding new translations.
Previously bootstrapping, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. We went full-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6m from a group of reputable VC and angel investors in September, 2020. 1 month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1B by Accel.
Our team of 85+ and growing is currently represented by 14 nationalities from 3 continents. We want to continue to onboard teammates globally, from different cultures, backgrounds, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job adds but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Product Owner for the File Formats team.
- Take full ownership of Lokalise file import/export modules and the underlying architecture
- Make an impact in the UI/UX for dealing with document-type file formats (e.g. DOCX, HTML, PDF, etc.)
- Research modern localization framework trends and related file formats
- Work with the engineering team to ensure proper handling of syntax and placeholders
- Review and reprioritize backlog on a regular basis
- Reduce tech debt and create a scalable solution for adding both document-type & key/value-type file formats in the future
- Make sure user stories and tech specs meet the minimum acceptance criteria before they are passed on to engineering team(-s)
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Ensure that the product backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all parties involved
- Closely follow our competitors and the industry
You must have:
- Backend software development background and expertise
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of B2B SaaS tool UX/UI
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to lead a cross-functional team consisting of engineers, designers
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience with localization
- Knowledge of PHP (Symfony)
- Experience working with file parsers
- Good overview of modern localization frameworks and related file formats
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours & vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events