At Newswire, we are an agile group of tech and media junkies, always looking to find better ways to help our clients connect to their audiences. We offer a comprehensive SaaS based Media and Marketing Communications platform that helps our clients across the globe send, analyze and create greater return from their Media and Marketing Communications efforts. We help our clients deliver the Right Message to the Right Audience at the Right Time through the Right Medium.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional, with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level concerning their accuracy, security, and safety. You will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products but also fosters a quality culture, in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain compliant and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- Review pull requests to discover potential bugs
What you'll need to succeed
- Agile Development experience
- Experience with version control
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing and defect management best practices
We are in Sarasota, FL! Our offices are specially designed to accommodate Agile teams. It is also within walking distance to many local restaurants and even the beach.
Newswire offers business casual dress, coffee, snacks, catered lunches, monthly chair massages and other amenities. Each employment package includes competitive salary, bonus and commission plan, access to 401(k) after 6 months with company match, medical, dental and vision coverage and paid vacation.
This position and many others at Newswire are now 100% remote.