About the React Native Developer position
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer who will be responsible for supporting the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases. Your duties will include translating our product manager needs into functioning websites & ensuring great user experience.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
React Native Developer Responsibilities and Duties are:
- Develop fully functional iOS / Android applications writing clean code
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance.
- Work together with the Product Development team to plan new features.
- Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them.
- Oversee the compliance of applications with established quality standards.
- Find and suggest new features, applications, and protocols.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
React Native Developer Qualifications and Skills are:
- 2+ years of experience with React Native.
- Strong experience in firebase.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken in English.
- Experience in working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant areas.
- Familiar with Swift, Objective C, and Java.