Foundation launched as an NFT marketplace in early February 2021, and hit $1M in sales within two weeks. You might have first heard about us through the hugely successful sale of the viral internet meme Nyan Cat, or maybe our more recent record sale of Pak’s Finite. We’ve supported thousands of other artists, including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine.
Foundation’s Recruiter will be a powerful networker and a great judge of character who can build our team with a priority toward diversity and inclusion.
The ideal candidate naturally draws out the best in everyone they meet, quickly recognizing potential in others and making matches to meet the needs of our teams. Experience in the crypto space is a plus, but not required.
- Work closely with Foundation’s leadership team to deeply understand their hiring need and actively translate that into initiatives to attract diverse talent
- Screen resumes and conduct initial interviews with prospective candidates
- Build underrepresented talent pipelines of top candidates using creative sourcing methods including referral generation, online sourcing, partnerships, and events
- Maintain and track pipeline activity to share with hiring managers
- Seek out platforms, recruiting fairs, conferences and other opportunities to recruit underrepresented candidates
- Drive the interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, and salary recommendations
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed
- Closely partner with Foundation’s leadership team to ensure a smooth onboarding process
Skills & Experience:
- You have 3+ years of recruiting experience across technical, marketing, and community
- You are a confident written and verbal communicator who loves to connect with new people
- You are passionate about diversity and inclusion
- You have experience with recruiting metrics and using data to guide decisions and strategy
- You are excited about developing processes and initiatives that improve sourcing
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.