Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the role
Kraken is changing the world. Like to join us?
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2018 to almost 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
Last year we raised capital at a $4 billion valuation and have been profitable since 2016. Not only that, Kraken has just become the first crypto company to be granted a banking license in the US.
Our People team is called the Krakenite Experience (KX) team, and we aim to become a world leader in People Experience. We are now hiring a Recruiter who will help us find the world's top talent to join our diverse and forward‐thinking global company. The Recruiter will join a team working towards providing a best‐in‐class candidate experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in recruiting, who has already had experiences in a high‐growth organization and who wants to get involved in an industry that is changing the world!
This is not a ‘cookie cutter’ environment, where you are limited in scope of what you can do. Be a visionary! Challenge expectations. At Kraken, you will have top level support to build the talent acquisition experience and team of your dreams!
- Provide full-cycle recruiting on a variety of non-technical and technical roles.
- Source candidates using online tools
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)e tools.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Occasionally attend networking events, meetups, and conferences. Explore creative ways to establish new candidate pools.
- Work closely with other Recruiters, our Recruiting Administrators, and Hiring Managers to develop in-depth understanding of assigned requisitions.
- Partner with hiring managers and the recruiting team to build tailored sourcing strategies for each assigned role.
- Composing creative and technical job descriptions
- Evaluate candidate portfolios based on Hiring Manager needs
- Provide regular updates to the recruiting team.
- 5+ yrs of experience in Full Cycle Recruiting.
- Proven track record of recruiting in; Marketing, Design, Creative
- Solid ability to evaluate candidates.
- Hands-on experience with online sourcing tools.
- Experience working at a tech startup and knowledge about cryptocurrencies preferred.
- Familiarity with various Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Workday and Lever.
- Experience working with recruiting agencies preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.