Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
Our Recruiting Coordinator will directly support and partner with our global People Team, creating best in class processes and ensuring an exceptional experience for our candidates. You have the opportunity to be a key contributor to the success of the team through your creativity, attention to detail, passion, and genuine curiosity that feeds continuous improvement. This will be rooted in thoughtful and iterative processes that help Drift demonstrate our Leadership Principles from the moment candidates consider us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates (if applicable in future)
- Collaborate with Human Resources to efficiently and accurately bring candidates smoothly through onboarding and next steps in their Drift journey.
- Research and work with external vendors to compare options, select and implement new tools, roll out processes, and coordinate solutions
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
By month 3 you'll
- Complete comprehensive training and understand our product, Leadership Principles, Recruiting team, and individual goals
- Establish trust and maintain relationships across hiring teams, management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Be part of the full-cycle candidate experience initial introduction to day one
- Own responsibility for Drift’s Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), and operate as the Subject Matter Expert on daily interactions and platform enhancements; ensuring data is accurate and available for reporting.
By month 6 you'll
- Deliver an effective and efficient hiring process that provides positive experiences for candidates and hiring teams
- Strive for excellence surrounding the candidate experience, from interview scheduling for both onsite and virtual interactions to travel accommodations and processing associated expenses
- Be comfortable with, and use data to understand your own performance metrics and communicate to the business
- Develop a deep understanding of the Drift product and craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Serve as a cultural ambassador of Drift by championing our Drift Leadership Principles
By 1 year you’ll
- Push for high standards in the Recruiting and People process; create, implement, and drive for best in class diversity recruiting practices and constantly strive for frictionless processes
- Coach and mentor other recruiters and coordinators to develop innovative ways to attract high performers and identify talent
- Provide recommendations to improve our internal engines and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Exceptional, proactive communication skills, both written and verbal; passion for keeping customers and candidates informed by providing status and progress updates.
- Track record of success with 2+ years in coordination in a high-volume recruiting, and/or people operations organization
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and easily adjust to shifting priorities; detail - oriented
- Go beyond day-to-day work to assist customers in a positive manner; take initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Adopt a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions and compromises; share the common purpose of the team and work collectively to produce exceptional outcomes.
- Create positive one-on-one relationships within the team and through the business; work in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Prior experience with MS Office; strong Powerpoint and Excel experience for data analysis, reporting
- Greenhouse (ATS) experience a plus
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com