This is a remote position, so if you're not living in the defined location, that's not an issue!
As our Talent Sourer, you'll be able to help our Talent Acquisition team improve speed and volume within our hiring pipelines through sourcing candidates that match the requirements as well as exploring a wide range of channels to get candidates interested in Rock’s opportunities.
This challenge includes helping us with hiring diverse people around the world, providing the best candidate experience possible and being a very important part on consolidating our sourcing efforts.
- Align requirements and details of the vacancies with the respective Talent Acquisition analysts;
- Assist the Talent Acquisition analyst with market mapping to gather information about potential talent pools, new profiles and emerging skills that can add value to the company's strategic objectives;
- Constantly explore new channels to source talent and monitor the efficiency of each one for greater assertiveness in searches.
- Source passive candidates according to the requirements and the most efficient channels for a given profile (ex: AngelList, Glassdoor, Indeed, Linkedin, GitHub, etc);
- Approach passive candidates within the desired profile through messages on Linkedin and / or cold call (if the necessary contacts are available) following the company's communication premises, in order to generate interest in the opportunities;
- Phone screening with candidates according to Talent Acquisition analyst demands;
You will need:
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Solid experience with recruitment processes;
- Knowledge in outbound recruiting techniques;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Psychology, Business Administration or other related;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Results orientation;
Nice to have:
- Experience in hiring for technology positions such as Software Engineers, Product Managers and more;
- Experience with global or remote job boards;
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.