At Soda, we’re on a mission to bring everyone closer to the data. We believe that all stakeholders in the data (and we think that’s everyone) should be able to understand it, trust it, and stay on top of it. At Soda, we are pioneering the fastest-growing category in the data and analytics space, called data operations. We deliver a data monitoring platform that allows teams to define what good data looks like and resolve issues swiftly, before they have a downstream impact. This transparency and ease creates trust - in each other, and in the data. We’re an international team headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
As our Recruitment Specialist you'll be responsible for the recruitment and selection process of both permanent employees and freelancers. You will select the best candidates to match our needs, guide them through the application process, prepare proposals and get them onboard. You will also be responsible for the onboarding of new employees in our organization.
As Recruitment Specialist your main tasks will be to:
- Map out the exact recruitment needs
- Write complete and attractive vacancies
- Determine the most suitable recruitment channels and define the recruitment strategy
- Lead an active search for candidates
- Detect the best external recruitment partners and set up a fruitful collaboration
- Evaluate candidates based on their CV
- Conduct the first interview and advise management towards a possible hiring
- Schedule and follow-up on the interviews with the management
- Prepare salary proposals and follow up the contract negotiations
- Prepare and follow-up on the pre- and onboarding process of the candidate (until start)
Can you offer?
- A bachelor or master degree in an people related topic or equivalent by experience
- A profound knowledge of recruitment strategies
- A demonstrable background in technical and business recruitment
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a strong plus
- Smooth communication skills and a positive “get-it-done” attitude
What we offer in return?
Are you ready to share your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm? Then we are ready to reward you with an attractive and competitive compensation package!
Being established in 2018, we are now ready to expand our team and concur the IT data market. We have an open and transparent culture that allows you to be yourself, learn and excel.
We are a VC-backed, remote-first company that regularly enjoys team off-sites. Do you like working with amazing technology, customers and colleagues? Then don't hesitate and join our team!