Scopic is seeking a talented Remote Product Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful candidate will work closely with our Management, Engineering and Development teams to grow and improve our existing products, as well as envision and manage new software products.
- Proven work experience in software product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop and execute product marketing strategies
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Gain a deep understanding of our current software products and numerous potential products
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with the Engineering and Business Development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Manage product launches, including working with the Business Development team, executives, and other product team members
- Evaluate promotional plans developed by Marketing to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Represent the company by communicating with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Represent the company to build relationships with external product partners as appropriate
- Develop systems to collect user/customer feedback on Scopic's products and services
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salaried positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is a remote, home-based position.