Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Senior Laravel Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful candidate must be a Senior developer and expert with Laravel Framework. They will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- Senior-level PHP skills
- Expert knowledge of Laravel Framework
- Experience with Yii or a similar MVC framework is a plus
- Knowledge of React.js is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and database optimization
- Experience with MySQL, Amazon Aurora preferred
- Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure, including scalability and availability patterns such as horizontal scaling, service discovery, etc.
- Experience with AWS, preferred
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Intermediate+ written and spoken English
- Overlap with EU working hours
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.