We are a fast growing Swedish start-up, trusted by companies like Cartier, Kjell & Co, Filippa K and Fjällräven to create a relevant customer experience in all channels. Now we are looking for a Sales Development Representative who wants to help and challenge CDOs, marketers and developers to fast forward how they create relevant customer experiences and create competitive edge while using Occtoo.
With Occtoo digital officers, marketers and developers can unify all their content and experience data with ease, add intelligence logic to create a relevant experience and create an API with a click to serve the data in real time everywhere. With our game changing technology we unleash the innovation power that lies within unified data and real-time APIs so people can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data.
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 by an experienced scale up executive team and are in the early stages of an exciting journey. We are building global company designed for rapid growth and now we need more talented people to help us scale fast.
From day 1 we have had the ambition to build a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are working from different locations all around the world. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location and you will thrive at Occtoo if you think a modern workplace have a collaboration mindset that is digital first and a strong focus on work-life balance in order to succeed.
In the role as Sales Development Representative you will play a key role in growing our Business Development function, as well as building a best-in-class sales and marketing collaboration. Your effort will be the essential difference in how we can attract new customers to join our family, in a pace that will make other companies' envy.
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree of self-motivation & integrity but are still a humble team player who loves to be challenged. We will value that you are a critical thinker, but still a solution-oriented problem solver, and want to grow into a strategic mindset but have high operational energy. To be successful in the role as SDR we appreciate if you have a go-getter mentality and trustworthy and structured personality.
You will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for generating new leads to grow our business. Your daily tasks will include:
- Finding creative ways to identify prospects, create awareness and building demand, leveraging a mix of phone calls, emails, content, webinars, events and much more.
- Develop new business using any channels or methods to identify appropriate buyers, introduce our service and guide prospects through their buying journey.
- Onboard, utilize and evaluate new innovative tools for lead generation.
- Manage data quality in CRM.
- Continuously analyze, refine, optimize and disrupt our business development process.
We think your experience and skillsets are:
- You master the science of Sales Development through 2+ years of B2B sales experience. Working experience from the eCommerce/Content Management/CRM field is highly beneficial.
- You have the ability to communicate efficiently using e-mails, phone and social media to find new ways to get in touch.
- You are structured, see the CRM-system as your best friend and cannot live without your golden to-do-list. Experience of working with HubSpot will be meriting.
- You are curious and love to try out new channels, methods and tools to grab prospects attention.
- You love data to find new insights to continuously improve ways of working.
- You are fluent in business English and are based in the CET ±1h. Speaking any Nordic language will be meriting.
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh & cry, work hard & get rewarded, loose some but win a lot, disrupt the industry while building the best place to work, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends. Sounds fun?
If that is not enough, here are some soft & hard facts what you will get in addition.
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Competitive preventive care program.
Just listen to David's journey with us so far:
"Since I joined Occtoo, I have really experienced that my voice has been heard and that the others in the team have always been open-minded to my input and ideas. Above all, I value that I have been allowed to participate and be involved in important stages in the sales process. This has helped me to gain an increased understanding of the basics of sales. I will take this experience with me for life and I could not imagine a better workplace to develop on a personal level at an early stage of my career. I truly look forward to a bright and successful future with Occtoo." - David, SDR @Occtoo
Interviews will be held continuously so please send in your application ASAP if you think this sounds like a journey you want to be part of. We are looking forward hearing from you!