Are you looking for an SDR role with ample opportunity for growth?
As an SDR at WhatConverts You’ll be responsible for talking to 100s of customers a month who request a demo & guiding them to sign up for a free trial & onboarding training.
Unlike most SDR roles, in the first 3 months of your role, you’ll be 100% inbound, after you have fine-tuned your inbound demo process we’ll start outbound with cold emails, cold calls & social selling with LinkedIn.
A remote-first company: We believe in breaking down barriers of bureaucracy and empowering our remote team members to work agilely to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time.
Take pride in your craft: We are committed to trying new things. By trying new things, we can learn valuable lessons. We are full of leaders and team players that work with integrity.
Stay customer-driven: Our team cares deeply about our customers and takes great pride in providing solutions. Customers are inherently evolving expectations and are continuously expecting more.
Be outcome-oriented: It is our mission to build an action-oriented team that strives to be the best at anticipating needs and providing innovative and creative solutions and tools for intelligent marketing and business growth.
- Host 1:1 WhatConverts demos every week & follow up with all customers throughout their buying journey with our CRM. (These are all inbound leads asking for a demo)
- Answer inbound calls
- Connect with every free trial lead & help them achieve first value from WhatConverts
- Host 2 live webinars with Q&A every week demoing WhatConverts
- Prove value in our higher tiered pricing plans & agency plans
- We’d like for you to bring 1-3 years of SaaS sales experience to the team.
- You should have excellent empathy skills, be organized, driven, and be eager to help customers learn how WhatConverts can help them better track ROI from their marketing initiatives.
- To succeed in hosting demos and webinars you’ll need to have positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Prior experience with a CRM is a plus
- Native English speaker & USA based
- This is a full-time remote role and you’ll need to work 40+ hour weeks Monday - Friday.
Before you apply you should:
- Learn about our team
- Read about what makes us different, watch a product overview
- Read our reviews on Capterra
- $40,000 - $60,000 USD + Commission with OTE $80,000+
- Immediate impact: The second you join WhatConverts, we give you the reins to work on projects. You're given the power and responsibility to impact the company.
- Flexible working environment: Join a hard-working, communicative team that works together to achieve the best outcomes for our company and our clients.
- Giving back: Every employee gets 40 hours of volunteer time off to invest in the communities they care about most.
- Time off: In addition to standard holidays, WhatConverts offers competitive PTO plans that offer greater rewards for long-term employees.
- Wellness: WhatConverts offers its employees options for health, dental, and vision insurance, in addition to a monthly remote-work stipend.
- Inclusion, diversity, and equity: The workplace at WhatConverts is positive, supportive, and inclusive. We ask all new employees to bring that same approach.