TrueData (http://www.truedata.co/) is the leading Mobile Data Platform, partnering with mobile app publishers & developers to capture deterministic mobile data. Using those data inputs, we build the most accurate mobile data products in existence, and put them to work with the brands, agencies, and ad:tech companies who need data & intelligence for ad targeting, optimization, and measurement. We provide app publishers with a platform to safely capture data, generate user analytics & insights, and drive incremental revenue, while delivering mobile marketers & technology companies high quality mobile data and intelligence products that boost campaign & product ROI, at scale.
We are experiencing tremendous momentum and on the back of our Series B we are aggressively expanding our team. Our Sales Lead for Enterprise Data Products (level dependent on experience) is a highly strategic hire, and will report directly to our President.
About the Role
We are looking for a data-savvy business development professional who understands how one or more of our key industries buys consumer data. As a Sales leader of TrueData, you should be familiar with selling data products & services as MRR contracts at the C-suite/VP level as well as with product managers, technical leads, and marketers. All of this will take hustle and grit.
This role will be responsible for driving the entire sales cycle from qualification and discovery through close. You'll be working closely with our solution architects to craft solutions and integrate/activate each new engagement, as well as our SDRs and marketing team to generate enough new leads to fill your aggressive pipeline. Your success will not only show up in your commissions, but also in the ability to build a team under you.
This role is fully remote. Our headquarters are in Los Angeles.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving New Business Revenue. Growth is our number one priority. You’ll be at the tip of the spear, with support from the largest and best US consumer datasets, a hard-charging growth team, and a client team that produces results.
- Owning an Industry. You will know how, when, and why companies in an industry buy US data, and put that knowledge to work for TrueData.
- Building Repeatable Processes and Reusable Content. When you find an approach that works in the marketplace, you will bring that knowledge back in-house for our growth team to double-down on. Fast cycles of iteration, learning, and growth are imperative.
- Honing Our Product Offerings. You'll be talking to prospective buyers every day. What the market has and what they want are key learnings that you will bring back to TrueData to hone not only how we talk about ourselves in the marketplace, but also impact our product roadmap.
- Experience. 4+ years experience in a sales closer role, selling a technical product to multiple stakeholders in a data-heavy industry/field. AdTech experience is a big plus.
- Intelligence. Book smart and street smart. Degree from top school a big plus.
- Technical Dexterity. At a minimum you should be able to speak intelligently on topics & technologies like Data Lakes, APIs, SDKs, & SQL. Hands-on experience in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or other technical fields is a big plus.
- Relentlessness. You will be on the phone, emailing, and in meetings constantly to map prospects & their organizations, architect solutions, and drive revenue & growth.
- Organization. You professionally manage 50-100 opportunities in various stages in your pipeline at once, and nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Impeccable written communication. As an ambassador of the TrueData brand dealing with highly technical subject matter, you can’t afford ambiguity or mistakes.
- Unparalleled pitch skills. You command attention, understand the needs/pain of your buyers and their colleagues, and expertly probe for more information.
- Teamwork. An all around good person who wants to work with other good people. No jerks allowed.
- Stock Option Plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- No Vacation Policy - take what you need
- Work From Anywhere - we have concentrations of employees in LA, Chicago, and NYC, but feel free to work from anywhere that helps you succeed
- Transportation / Work From Anywhere Stipend