Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
As a Sales Recruiter you’ll partner with our GTM organization to find world-changing talent for Quantum Metric. It will be your responsibility to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates. You will be maniacal about finding the best talent and telling our story, compelling them to climb aboard the rocket. As a person who will often provide a first impression of our company, you will live, breathe, and exude our core values of Passion, Persistence and Integrity- and attract candidates that do the same. Reporting to the Director of Talent and Recruiting, you’ll be a key collaborator to the build out our sales teams.
- Experience sourcing, screening and recruiting for saas sales teams
- Experience in a CRM or ATS (Lever preferred)
- Ability to run targeted searches via LinkedIn Recruiter (Vettery and BuiltIn experience also a plus)
- Strong story telling skills
- Highly organized with excellent calendaring skills
- Extremely high emotional intelligence
- Excellent writing and phone skills
- A growing LinkedIn network, preferably within the tech space
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Building candidate pipeline and managing assigned requisitions within Lever
- Strategizing with Recruiting and Sales leadership to meet hiring goals and execute
- Reviewing requisitions and job descriptions to ensure accuracy
- Sourcing prospects using our various resources, including: BuiltIn, LinkedIn, Vettery, and inbound candidate resumes
- Creating and launching InMail or email drip campaigns to prospects
- Pipeline management in Lever- If you are not already a master user, you will be
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf