Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to work with one of our projects.About the project: It is the blockchain application suite powering commerce and finance, built to optimize business processes and digitize financial instruments. The product group is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.Key objectives:
- As Senior DevOps Engineer you will be joining a world reference technical team with State of the Art expertise in developing & delivering advanced decentralized applications and supporting development and production infrastructure.
- Your job will be to ensure the best possible evolution of our infrastructure, you will get highly involved in our code deployment (CI / CD) and setting-up, configuring and running development and production infrastructure across multiple products and critical applications.
- Collaborating with others DevOps and QA engineers and also cross-functional product teams (made of PO, developers, solution architects), working on multiple types of problems & challenges, empowering development teams on a day to day while thinking strategically and planning for platform growth.
- 5-7+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer and/or Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and containerization
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Gitlab CI, Jenkins, or CircleCI)
- Experience with monitoring systems (ELK, EFK, Prometheus)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Experience with Linux and Bash scripting
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS and/or Azure
- Good understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers, web application firewalls, ingress controllers) and cybersecurity practises
- Experience with setting-up highly secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure, High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Ability to operate in a decentralised team and remote working environment
- Strong documentation practises
Bonus Points for:
- Understanding Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience deploying blockchain networks and applications(Dapps or Enterprise blockchain-based APIs)
- Experience with Kubernetes build automation tool Skaffold
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, Docker and package repositories (Harbor, Bintray, Nexus)