Divido enables retailers, lenders and payment partners to connect, control and configure their own retail finance solution. We offer a best-in-class, multi-currency, multi-country end-to-end white-label platform that integrates seamlessly with their back offices with unparalleled speed-to-market. Our vision is to build the future of payments and we would like to invite you along on this journey.
We are seeking passionate and skilled engineers to help realise our vision. As an Engineer at Divido, you’ll work across the full scope of our systems and platforms, such as: developing new integrations with one of our banking partners, adding support for a new payment gateway, building new authentication platforms, or developing tooling to make our services more efficient.
As a Senior Engineer, if not directly leading, you'll work to coach and mentor colleagues and be a contributing voice to the overall culture and direction of the Engineering function.Requirements
- High proficiency in:
- PHP or Go and applying SOLID principles
Worked in a microservices environment
- Async (kafka, sqs)
- REST APIs (openapi)
Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, GH Actions, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc)
- Pragmatic. You are able to balance the demand for technical excellence with getting the job done
- Builds communities. You works to a common good and goal, you share experience, builds consensus and culture
- Self-navigating. You are invested in your work, unafraid to dig in - ask questions and make calls.
- Invests in practice - You have the capacity as well as desire to learn, you are passionate about what you do and
- Awesome colleagues
- Amazing company events
- Unlimited Leave
- Employee Share scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Lunch & Learn
- Onsite Gym, Yoga, Pilates
- Quarterly and Annual employee awards