About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Leadership Team and the Finance Team, which consists of the VP of Finance, a Controller and a Staff Accountant. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your activities will look something like this:
- Prepare corporate forecasts and the annual budget
- Support the consolidation of all financial reporting into a month end/quarter end package
- Work with Product Managers to ensure portfolio product forecasts are understood, accurate, and up-to-date
- Analyze financial statements and provide explanation of actual-to-budget/forecast variances
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans by developing business cases and providing financial analysis
- Analyze pipeline and provide support for Acquisitions budgeting and forecasting
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested
- 2-3 years of investment banking experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related degree plus 5 years of financial analysis experience or MBA plus 2 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of profit and loss analysis with demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong information system skills, advanced MS Excel skills, proficient MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills and the ability to learn new software/systems
- Ability to work well independently and exercise good judgement
- Strong financial analysis skills and proven problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to perform analytical and mathematical functions
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.