Who are we?
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. We are the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
How do we stand out?
1. UENI builds the website for the small business - we are NOT a do it yourself website builder. We ensure the small business gets online and doesn’t get stuck mid-way through the process.
2. We will build the business a website and a Google My Business page for FREE, there is no catch.
3. UENI combines technology and operational processes. Robots, meet humans.
4. The website is transactional from day 1 - the business can make sales and take bookings as soon as he receives his website.
5. UENI partners with companies that offer great tools built for small businesses. We curate everything from bank accounts, insurance and loans to marketing tools, accounting software, and point of sale devices to offer small businesses the best products at the best prices.
Why should you join us?
- We are growing. We've helped 600,000 small businesses globally...and we are just getting started
- We are partnered with Google and Facebook and have joined Facebook’s Ecommerce Accelerator programme
- We’ve raised $30m from Angel Investors
- You will be given responsibility from day 1
- We reward success with further responsibility and competitive compensation. We give you skin in the game!
- We are a serious team of international professionals that want to change the world
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to become a part of the team. We use ReactJS, Redux, MobX, NextJS, Material-UI, Styled Components. App lifecycle automation is by CI/CD/CD. As Frontend Developer, you will be working closely with Product and Development, ensuring continuous deployment, providing expertise, handling technical escalations and developing tools and automate processes that improve operational efficiency.
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Minimum of 1 year using ReactJS
- Upper-intermediate English — both spoken and written
Desirable technical skills:
- Responsive Web Design Patterns
- RESTful services/API
- Appreciation of Code Quality
- Ability/experience of utilizing standard design patterns
- Agile experience (SCRUM, KANBAN, TDD)
- Good eye for aesthetics and user experience