This is a remote position.
Serial 1 Cycle Company is a successful early stage start up in the eBicycle space that is backed by Harley-Davidson. If you are looking for a work environment where you can innovate and build cool systems the way they should be built, Serial1 is the job for you. As many startups do, we have an initial system that was stood up out of a proof of concept. Now it’s time to take what we’ve learned and build the next iteration of the systems that will get us through the growth stage. If you want to work in a fast paced, early stage start up where everything needs to be done yesterday and you are the one that gets to decide how it gets done, Serial 1’s Senior Full-Stack Developer position is for you. The successful candidate will receive a significant compensation package, insurance benefits and ownership shares. Exceptional work life balance and flexible schedule.
- RESPONSIBLE is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues. They will be expected to serve as a technical leader and realize technology and solution roadmaps, making adjustments as needed.
- DEVELOP reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used and tools to be used. Interpret requirements and design specifications, architect solutions and advise on potential obstacles. Write clean, high-qulality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- BUILD solutions and features across all layers (database, services, and UI).
- 10+ years of combined front and backend experience, and at least 5 years of full-stack application programming experience.
- Expert in both front-end and back-end development with proficiencies in server, network and hosting environments. Equally well versed in business logic and user experience in order to consult on strategy. Proof of Concept development and Solution delivery experience preferred.
- Fair amount of exposure to deployment automation, server configuration, security best practices, and cloud infrastructures. Bonus if you have experience with international ecommerce solutions – payment processing, language translation, taxes, regulations, etc.
- Preferred prior startup experience – working with a small team and taking the lead.
- Health, Vision and Dental
- HSA Contribution
- Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Employee Purchase Plan for eBicycles / Friends and Family discount
- Disability and Life Insurance