Very Good Security (“VGS”) was founded by highly successful repeat entrepreneurs and is backed by world-class investors like Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Visa. Our company is building a modern approach to data security, compliance and privacy. VGS completely de-scopes clients from needing to hold sensitive data themselves, while still allowing them to get the full benefit of using & operating on any kind of sensitive data (payments, PII, access credentials, etc.). A major benefit to using our platform is that companies are able to offload liability while fast-tracking compliance certifications, including PCI, SOC2, and more.
Your impact and why VGS needs you: We’re looking for a Senior Global Recruiter to network and engage top tier talent. This role will be remote, based out of the EU. You will be hiring for our Global roles as well as some Ukrainian remote roles in similar time zones. We’re going into our FY22 year and planning on doubling our organization size, across all departments.
You’ll focus on both technical roles - Infrastructure, Engineering, Product and non-technical/functional roles. You’ll be accountable for nurturing talent through sourcing, collaborating with Hiring Managers, hiring teams, and fellow recruiters, and building our talent pipelines.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience developing relationships and hiring high level talent.
- A network to impress - You love to build relationships and can help candidates on the journey to their next career opportunity.
- You are organized and understand that success in Talent Acquisition is driven by good data. You keep a clean house when it comes to your Applicant Tracking System management and move candidates through the interview process thoughtfully and with urgency.
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry. You’re able to consult each Hiring Manager in the requirements and help to create a classy job description.
- Adept at developing and implementing innovative sourcing strategies and creating a diverse recruiting pipeline.
- Proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and to influence leaders and managers for recommendations and alignment.
- High-degree of comfort with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities.
- Strong systemic thinking; a data-driven decision-maker; able to find the root cause of issues and gain leadership support to address opportunities.
- English fluency required
Even better if you know a bit about:
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems Greenhouse and Lever
- Experience of working in distributed teams
What you get from us:
- Competitive benefits provided by our partner Remote.com
- Flexible time off
- VGS stock options
- Remote-first work philosophy
What's unique about VGS:
- We’re a quickly scaling company with a startup mindset.
- We love to empower our people to take ownership!
- You’ll find you are given the freedom and will own the responsibility to be successful here.
- We’re creating a remote-first philosophy. You’ll have a strong impact on a new cultural shift within the company.
More about the role:
- Team size: 8 people globally
- This role reports to Head of Global Talent Acquisition
- Working schedule: United Kingdom and similar time zones. Eight (8) hours a day.