About the Internal Applications & Automation Team
We serve any team inside the company. When a team engages our services, we’re accountable for delivering solutions to their problems relating to workflows and tooling. For example, we deliver:
- Tooling and a business-process for a QA team to review, score, and give feedback on transcripts of interactions between our 500 customer support agents and our millions of customers. That translates to millions of transcripts. The software we build and operate selects appropriate transcripts to get scored, lets agents view and understand their feedback, and presents various metrics and reports to managers that helps them lead their teams to deliver better support to our customers.
- Solutions to automate workflows in our recruiting process. We start by understanding the underlying business needs, help design business processes, then build solutions that consist of procuring and customizing existing software packages (typically SaaS services), as well as building and operating customized software.
- Tooling for IT and Security teams, such as to automatically administer and monitor network infrastructure at our offices, process security audit logs, and various other workflow automations.
What internal apps development means to us
Internal Apps Development supports all workflow automation efforts to integrate various workflows with development. Many integrations that require the building of plugins or extensions will require high-quality development, as well as custom integrations and tools that provide backend APIs, Web UIs, and more.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Apps Developer with a proven track record of developing backend APIs, and GUI-based web applications for custom integrations and tools
Your work will have a large impact, our team provides many services to our internal customers and stakeholders that enable them to bring world-class cybersecurity and privacy tools to millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer with a great understanding of how to write well structured, testable, and maintainable code. You’d work on a variety of projects, including building API, add-ons for existing SaaS tools, and custom tools and web UIs to support those tools.
- Implement new features with superb code quality and high levels of automated test coverage. You’ll work heavily in Python, Ruby on Rails, Rust, and Golang.
- Be expected to understand how our integrations and custom tools function in order to allow you to build high-quality UIs, transforms, and APIs.
- Build maintainable and stable code. Ensure that the code is structured in such a way as to allow us to iterate quickly on projects.
- Contribute and maintain various in-house pluggable automation frameworks and tools.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to define the product vision, review specs, and make architecture decisions.
- Write specs for highly technical features. All your requirements must be tested automatically. Manual QA is only involved in running UI look-and-feel tests that are not practical to automate.
- Join a team working with sprints, Jira, branch-based development, participate in code reviews before any code is merged to master.
Entry to intermediate-level experience in:
- Creating high-quality, useful and efficient UIs with web technologies
- Writing automated tests, including unit tests, functional tests and UI tests.
- Creating robust APIs
- Working with pluggable frameworks
- Ruby on Rails
- Vue.js or other comparable frontend development framework
- Reports to the Internal Applications & Automation Team Lead.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruits and snacks
- Multicultural teams represented by 20+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.