Imagine being part of a nimble team where your ideas and input have the potential to impact millions of lives. IRL aims to solve technology addiction by bringing people together in real life. Our goal is to help our users engage more with friends in-person to boost their overall happiness, encourage curiosity, and make the task of organizing hang outs a breeze.
Our team is focused on building an intuitive social calendar that will be a ‘one stop shop’ for all your calendar, event, and planning needs while still incorporating other platforms and methods of communication. We're looking for self-motivated engineers who have a passion for building high-quality consumer-facing applications.
The Senior iOS Engineer will work remotely with the team to add new features, fix bugs, and help design the roadmap of the product.
- Work with remote mobile team to design and implement features
- Develop automated tests for the iOS application
- Fix bugs and improve performance
- Participate in the definition of new mobile features and experiences
- iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- BS degree in Computer Science or the equivalent hands-on experience
- iOS mobile app deployment and management
- Source Code Control (Subversion, Git)
- Team player with a track record in developing high-quality software in complex technology environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
Ideal Candidates will also have
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development frameworks
- Experience with cloud-based systems such as AWS
- Ability to mentor other developers and provide technical direction on application architecture
- Familiarity with Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards
- Experience with responsive design techniques and tools (CSS3, Material UI, Vuetify)
- Deep familiarity with software engineering best practices
- Experience working in an Agile and SCRUM environment
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
Benefits & Perks
- Full coverage health insurance
- Paid Holiday
- Remote work
- Open to full-time or contract applicants
- Open to international applicants (benefits may vary)
Get Together Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.